- Solicitor regulated by the Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Conor joined DLA Piper in March 2019. Previously, he was a partner and head of the Banking & Capital Markets group at a leading Irish law firm, where he worked for more than 20 years, including 2 years based in the firm’s Tokyo office.
- “extremely good at getting to the nub of complex issues” (Chambers Global 2018)
- “very strong technically and an excellent negotiator” (Legal 500 2018)
- “excellent commercially focussed lawyer, accessible and committed to getting the deal done” – (IFLR 1000 2018)
- University of Limerick, Ireland, B.A. (Law & European Studies), 1997
- University of Limerick, Ireland, LL.M (European & Comparative Law), 1998